This kit can only be used for scientific research, not for medical diagnosis.
Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA) for Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£)
ã€Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa kit kit nameã€‘
Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA) for Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£)
ã€Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa kit kit usageã€‘
Quantitatively detect the content of Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) in human serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
ã€Principle of Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa Kitã€‘
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the pre-coated human annexin IV (ANX-IV) monoclonal antibody transparent enzyme label coated plate. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label After incubating the working solution for a sufficient period of time, wash to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B are added in sequence, and the substrate (TMB) is converted into a blue product catalyzed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turns yellow under the action of an acid. The shade of the color and the human annexin in the sample The concentration of â…£ (ANX-â…£) was positively correlated. The OD value was measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the content of human annexin â…£ (ANX-â…£) in the sample was calculated.
[Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa kit composition]
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 4 strips
Developer A liquid
0.3mL Ã— 6 tubes
Developer B liquid
20 times concentrated washing liquid
Remarks: The concentration of standard products (No. 1 â†’ No. 6) is: 400, 200, 100, 50, 25, 12.5 ng / mL
[Human Annexin IV (ANX-IV) Elisa kit required but not provided reagents and equipment]
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper
[Operation steps of human annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa kit]
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme-coated plates and fix them to the frame. Set up standard wells, sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well in the standard wells. Add 50Î¼L of standard product; first add 10Î¼L of the sample to be tested, then add 40Î¼L of sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); the blank control well is not added.
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each well with the washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing plate 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Add enzyme-labeled working solution: add 50Î¼L of enzyme-labeled working solution to each well, without adding blank control wells.
7. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
8. Plate washing: Discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with the washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the plate washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
9. Color development: add 50Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, and then add 50Î¼L of developer B solution. Mix with a plate mixer for 30s (or shake gently by hand for 30s), and avoid color development at 37 â„ƒ for 15min .
10. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow).
11. Determination: Zero the blank holes, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
12. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
[Human Annexin IV (ANX-IV) Elisa kit sample requirements]
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. The experiment should be carried out as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
[Precautions for Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa Kit]
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. Keep in mind that the sample has been diluted 5 times. The calculation result is multiplied by 5 to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
5. The quantitative range of this kit is 12.5-400ng / mL, if it exceeds this range, it is calculated by the extension of the standard curve. ), Multiplied by the total dilution factor is the final concentration of the sample.
6. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
7. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the tips, samples and blank controls should be replaced with a new one for each addition; the common components such as enzyme working solution, sample diluent and substrate should be cantilevered, and they should not touch the microwells. ; Do not reuse the sealing film.
8. The kits are used within the warranty period, and different batches of reagents should not be mixed.
9. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
[Human Annexin IV (ANX-IV) Elisa kit operating procedures summary]
Prepare reagents, samples and standards
Add prepared samples and standards, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add the enzyme reagent, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add color developing solutions A and B, and develop at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes
Add stop solution
Read OD value within 15 minutes
ã€Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa kit detection rangeã€‘
12.5ng / mL-400ng / mL
ã€Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa Kit Specificationsã€‘
48 servings / box
[Storage of Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa Kit]
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
ã€Human Annexin IV (ANX-â…£) Elisa kit expiration dateã€‘
Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapper is best choice to pack lightweight loads or unstable loads or very heavy loads with stretch film.
Rotary arm Stretch Wrapping Machine keeps the load can be wrapped stationary while the stretch film carriage rotate the load to apply the stretch film.
We provides a wide selection top quality rotary arm pallet wrappers. Contact us soon !
Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapper
Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapper,Stretch Film Wrap,automatic Packing machine,Stretch Packing Machine
SHANDONG EOPAC MACHINERY CO., LTD , https://www.eopacmachinery.com